A shaman was asked:
What is poison?
- Anything beyond what we need is poison.
It can be power, laziness, food, ego, ambition, vanity, fear, anger, or whatever.
What is fear?
- Non-acceptance of uncertainty.
If we accept uncertainty, it becomes adventure.
What is envy?
- Non-acceptance of good in the other.
If we accept good, it becomes inspiration.
What is anger?
- Non-acceptance of what is beyond our control.
If we accept, it becomes tolerance.
What is hate?
- Non-acceptance of people as they are.
If we accept unconditionally, it becomes love. WJen you change the way you loll at things, things will change.